This mini egg fudge, with just 5 ingredients, is so easy to make. Loaded with Cadbury mini eggs and sprinkles and the sweet flavour of vanilla, this fudge is the perfect Easter candy. One bite and you’ll be hooked.
Yes, that’s a bunny plate and it completely sums up this cute and sweet mini egg fudge. This perfect easy Easter fudge recipe takes just minutes to make
So quick and easy to make, this mini egg fudge is such a fun Easter cooking project. Perfect for gifting or just sharing with the family, this fudge is sweet, cute and the perfect Easter treat.
I love to make fudge, so when I was trying come up with something for Easter it had to have 3 main components – vanilla, sprinkles and Cadbury mini eggs (my absolute favourite).
To date, all of my fudge recipes are sweetened condensed milk fudge recipes. It’s my favourite kind to make as I believe it has the greatest flavour to effort ratio. It’s just so easy and foolproof and anyone can make this easy Easter fudge.
Ingredients in mini eggs fudge
This simple white chocolate fudge has only 6 ingredients, including the sprinkles that are optional but so cute, right?
Detailed quantities and instructions in the recipe card below.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate
- Vanilla extract
- Cadbury mini eggs
How to make easter egg fudge
There is about 2 steps and 10 minutes to this mini egg fudge recipe.
- You’ll start by taking a large microwave-safe bowl and adding the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and butter. Melt it in 30 second bursts, making sure to stir well between each. Alternately, you can use a large saucepan on the stovetop and medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Now you mix in your vanilla, some mini eggs and the sprinkles and give it a mix.
- Pour it into an 8 inch square pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Dot the top of the fudge with more mini eggs, then chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once set, take it out of the tin and place on a chopping board. Use a sharp knife to cut into small squares.
Once made, this fudge will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.
This fudge can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
I keep promising that one day I’m going to try to make traditional fudge, you know with cream and milk. The last time I tried it turned out so grainy and it takes so long and I’m just not a patient person. One day though.
For now, I’m more than happy with this cute Easter fudge recipe.
Want to try this mini egg fudge?
If you try this mini eggs fudge recipe, please take a moment to leave a rating and comment below. I love hearing from you, and it helps other readers too!
Want more perfect Easter treats?
- No Bake Marshmallow Easter Egg Slice
- Easy Easter Sugar Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Hazelnut Easter Cake
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get the latest recipes and my All About Chocolate ebook!
Mini Eggs Fudge
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk (397g / 14oz)
- 400 g white chocolate, finely chopped (14oz)
- 57 g unsalted butter (½ stick / ¼ cup / 2oz)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cadbury mini eggs (or similar)
- ¼ cup sprinkles (optional)
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking pan with baking paper.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, butter and white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring well between each until the mixture is smooth. Alternately, you can use a large saucepan on the stovetop and medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla, 3/4 cup of mini eggs and the sprinkles and stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared pan and scatter the remaining eggs over the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm – 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 25 squares and serve.
- Please take a moment to rate this recipe. I really appreciate it and it helps me create more recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission for my referral, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Sugar Salt Magic.