In the world of food blogs, recipe videos are becoming increasingly important. In fact, more and more people are sharing video in general. Tasty style videos (overhead, hands and pans videos) are a great way to get your recipes in front of more readers and create more engagement.
Do you want recipe videos, but don’t have time? I can help …
You don’t need to add to your busy workload.
Let me create fun and interesting recipe videos for your blog and social accounts, saving you time and money. All videos are created using professional cameras, professional software and creative editing to make your videos exciting and fun to watch.
I can shoot food videos for all types of food and diets, from breakfast to dessert. Fill in the query form below to let know what you’re after. Recipe videos, hands and pans videos, food photography and more.
See more information and examples below this form
Videos shown on this page are the quality and style you can expect to receive but feel free to discuss any other prerequisites directly.
Let’s work together
Submit a query below to get more information and pricing.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Info on Recipe Video Service”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]
Benefits of using recipe videos in your blog
Video is important! You already know that writing detailed recipe instructions is important, but when your readers can see you actually making the recipe, it becomes even more achievable to them.
For your readers
- Seeing it happen before their eyes will inspire them to make the recipe
- Adding more value to your posts will keep your readers coming back
- Showing them the tools and equipment that you use
- They’ll learn tips to cook efficiently by watching how you do it
- Increased traffic and subscribers
- Increased reach and followers on social channels
- Potential increase in advertising revenue
- Increased opportunity for sponsored posts
- Outsourcing video will save you time and money on expensive equipment and software
What services I can offer
I offer the full video package from start to finish or I can turn your own footage into a video if you don’t have time.
Every package includes;
- 1x <= 1 minute square video (1080×1080 suitable for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook)
- 1x <~ 2-3 minute wide video (1920×1080 suitable for YouTube and your website)
- Thumbnail for upload where you can
- Text overlays, music and your logo included where required
- Dynamic editing – Fast forward, slow motion, stop motion and fun transitions
- All rights to the video are yours alone and not shared with third parties unless expressly permitted by you
- I do all the work – purchase the ingredients, make your already tested recipe, shoot the video, edit the video and package it all up for your easy download.
I also offer these add-ons:
- Video snippet (1080×1080 great for Instagram stories)
- <~ 2-3 minute square video (1080×1080 great for Facebook)
- Process shots to add to your blog post
- Styled food photography of the completed recipe (available separate to or included with video production)
- Long form video pin (Increasing the space your pin gets in the Pinterest feed)
- Styled process shots to add to your blog post
- And more optional extras coming soon
Styled especially for you, these videos will fit seamlessly into your blog posts and show off your gorgeous creations in sharp detail.
Mascarpone Mixed Berry Cake video for Wild Wild Whisk
Homemade McGriddle Sandwich for Cooked By Julie
(Lemon Tart video for Julia Recipes)
You can see more of my client work here:
Pies and Tacos – Raspberry Vegan Bars
Keeping It Simple – Basil Olive Oil Cake
Homemade Zagat – Cuban Yellow Rice
Cooked by Julie – Homemade McGriddle Sandwich