Lime No Bake Individual Cheesecakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Setting time: 2 hours
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 serves
These Lime No Bake Individual Cheesecakes are a serious crowd pleaser. Using an easy lime cheesecake recipe, these no bake cheesecakes take just minutes of effort and can be made ahead of time.
For the base
- 180 g (6.3oz) digestive biscuits (I use Arnotts Granita (notes)
- 1/3 cup finely desiccated coconut
- 113 g (1 stick / 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 500 g (1.1 pound) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- 2/3 cup cream
Grease and line 6mini springform tins with baking paper.
In a food processor, blitz the biscuits to crumbs. Add the coconut and butter and mix well. Press firmly into the bases of your prepared tins. Place in the fridge to firm up.
In a small saucepan sprinkle the gelatine over the lime juice and heat over low heat stirring constantly until the gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy. Add the lime zest and heat through.
Add the lime juice and gelatine to the cream cheese mixture and beat through until fully combined.
Whip the cream, then mix one third of it into the cream cheese mixture. Now gently fold the rest of the cream through.
Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the bases.
Place in fridge to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
- I use a standard Australian 20ml tablespoon (4 teaspoons worldwide)
- If you can’t find digestive biscuits, you could use Graham crackers too.
- You could also make this in a standard 8 inch springform tin, to make one large cheesecake.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- A handheld beater or a stand mixer are very helpful
- These mini springform tins are the exact ones I used
WANT MORE CHEESECAKES? CLICK HERE